Profil et organisation
Message from the President
Sustaining the tool that SOMIVAL represents and adapt it to new needs of local communities and companies is the goal that all employees of SOMIVAL continue. Of course, taking into account the sustainable development and environmental constraints is a key concern of engineers and consultants of the company, as well as the new financial and legal approaches to enable the realization of complex projects under Public Private Partnership.
SOMIVAL also wants to progress in consolidating its internal skills through the development of its network of independent and associated consultants to complete its technical, legal and financial skills.
SOMIVAL, reinforced by its past, is today a development consultancy company that has evolved and adapt itself to the new needs of its customers.
More than 50 years of history…
Created by the State in 1962, SOMIVAL was originally a mixed economy company, having the articles of a Regional Development Company (S.A.R.) whose vocation was the « DEVELOPMENT OF AUVERGNE AND LIMOUSIN REGIONS ».
Its general mission has been, for over 40 years, to contribute to the planning, equipment and economic development of the Massif Central and, particularly, the Auvergne and Limousin regions.
The evolution of public policies of territory development and the decentralization laws have gradually changed the mission of SOMIVAL. To sustain the company and preserve its expertise, its public shareholders wished to privatize SOMIVAL.
In October 2003, an order in State Council initiated the privatization of SOMIVAL and the public shareholders transferred their participation.
Strenghtened by its history, closely linked to local communities, and due to its multidisciplinary skills, SOMIVAL operates today throughout the national territory.
The SOMIVAL group offers to its customers a team of a hundred consultants, experts, engineers, architects and technicians combining technical, financial, legal, marketing and socio-economic expertises. The main areas of expertise include:
- the environment;
- tourism and territories;
- urban development, VRD and roads;
- buildings and civil engineering;
- drinking water, sanitation and irrigation;
Subsidiaries and Brands
|Created by Charbonnages de France in 1986, CdF INGÉNIERIE operates in the following areas: energy, environment, electricity, automation, instrumentation and control, mechanical and para-mining works.|
INGEN'R is the alliance of the skills of CdF INGÉNIERIE and SOMIVAL, engineering offices experienced and recognized in the areas of environment and energy.
Lyaudet Ingen'R maîtrise toute la chaîne de production du bois combustible, de l'exploitation des rémanents forestiers à la livraison du combustible élaboré en chaufferie.
Pionnière en 2007 de la valorisation énergétique des rémanents issus de l'exploitation et des travaux de remise en culture de terres forestières, elle possède un savoir-faire solide et reconnu.
|The SAS (simplified joint stock company) REVEA Vacances is specialised in the promotion and marketing of vacation in campsites, hamlets of cottages and tourism residences: more than a hundred destinations across France in the countryside, mountains and sea. It markets tourist stays for nature holidays in family or couple. REVEA VACANCES was created in 1995, originally under the name of Gîtes de Trèfles et Chalets de Flore. It accompanies private and public managers of tourist sites in their marketing of rental. Its position is focused towards the proposition of nature stays within protected environment, in accordance with the REVEA Quality Charter.|
|The SOGEVAL Ltd. was created in 1985. It is specialized in the operation and management of tourism facilities:- on behalf of Local Communities: campsites, residential leisure park- and on behalf of private owners: tourism homes. SOGEVAL manages 11 sites in 2014.|
Nos engagements et nos valeurs
Quality and client satisfaction
- studies : consulting and strategy, investment planning, economic, regulatory and technical studies,
- assistance to the owner,
- project consultant,
- mandate and control of operation,
- operations and operational support.
The constant search for quality in provision of services, that we provide to our clients, is organized around 3 strategic areas:
- Listen to the client to meet, in a personnalized manner, its current needs but also to its future expectations,
- Create a lasting and trusting partnership, by associating a multi-disciplinary project team, since the development of the contract until the delivery of material or immaterial project.
- Being a source of proposals to integrate the future in the quality of our recommendations at the end of each project.
ISO 9001 certification has emerged as a particularly powerful means to demonstrate to our clients that the quality system implemented by SOMIVAL was built, operates and is continuously improved to meet these objectives.
Our Quality Manual reflects the requirements of the Standard in our quality management system.
General presentation of our quality management system
The quality system of SOMIVAL refers to the Standard ISO 9001 version 2000, except the chapter 7.5.2 (validation of production processes and service provision) which does not apply to intellectual services sold by the company.
This quality system applies to all activities of SOMIVAL through following management processes, execution processes and support processes:
• Management processes:
- definition of strategic orientations,
- project management for implementation of Quality Policy,
- impact assessment and continuous improvement.
• Execution processes:
- commercial upstream the 3 processes below,
- project consultant,
- assistance to the owner.
• Support processes:
- purchases of services,
- computer maintenance,
- management of human resources (recruitment, integration, training, evaluations),
- access to external regulation and regulatory intelligence,
- invoicing and payments.
These processes are detailed in terms of sequences in descriptive sheets and documented procedures contained in the Quality Guide made available to all employees on the intranet network of the company. Their interactions are detailed in the matrix of the interfaces also attached to the Quality Manual. To ensure the efficient operation and the control of all its processes, SOMIVAL defined and implemented methods and indicators.
- by assigning a Quality Manager and internal auditors trained and with time allocated for quality,
- by anticipating recruitment with a reflection on the needs,
-by implementing an annual training plan significant and targeted,
- by making available to everyone an efficient computer network, a specialist documentary library and experts, specialists in their fields
- by regularly communicating through the internal newsletter,
SOMIVAL ensures the availability of resources and information necessary for the operation and monitoring of its processes, which are monitored, measured and continuously analyzed through:
- internal audits,
- special reviews conducted by processes pilots,
- the monitoring of the indicators scoreboard, filled by the processes pilots and updated by the Quality Manager,
- the monitoring of the scoreboard of preventive and corrective improvements actions updated by the Quality Manager,
- Management Reviews.
It is the Executive Committee wich defines the actions necessary to achieve planned results and processes improvements, knowing that these are the pilots of each of these processes that are responsible for implementation and monitoring of these actions.
Professional ethic of SOMIVAL
SOMIVAL is a multi-specialist actor who has a financial base and a significant capacity of resources commitment, while keeping two qualities that are the prerogative of human scale companies: responsiveness and proximity with customers, at the service of their projects.
General policy and business strategy are based on recurrent optimization:
- of management of our business processes (quality commitment),
- of taking into account your needs and constraints (customer respect),
- of the speed of reply to any request (proximity and efficiency),
- of contractual and commercial relationships (independence of SOMIVAL),
- of piloting skills and internal resources (synergy and global approach).
The ethic of SOMIVAL can be recognized in the 3 following principles:
- Loyalty and honesty.
Information gathered or processed in the framework of our activities are confidential and only accessible by the owner and the SOMIVAL team dedicated to the operation.
SOMIVAL, independent company, is proud of its integrity and, in this sense, operates for the exclusive use of its clients. We pledge to not receive any compensation, financial or otherwise, from a supplier of services or materials in connection with our missions. Similarly, we refuse to work on the same operation, both to the owner and a provider of the same operation.
- Compliance with laws and regulations.
SOMIVAL respects strictly legal and regulatory provisions in force and reserves, in this capacity, the right to refuse some missions.
Nos clients et partenaires
SOMIVAL's teams conduct missions of engineering-consulting, studies, and support for achievement near all holders of private and public projects of territories.
- Territorial authorities:
- Communities of Municipalities and agglomerations
- Departments and Regions
- Intermunicipal Unions (transport, planning...)
- Regional Natural Parks
MEEDM Ministry of Ecology of Energy of Sustainable Development and of the Sea
- State devolved services:
- DREAL Regional Directorate of Environment of Planning and of Housing
- CETE Centres of Technical Studies of Equipment
- DDT Departmental Directorate of Territories
- SN Navigation Service
- ADEME Agency for Environment and Control of Energy
- Public establishments:
- RFF Railway Network of France
- SNCF National Company of Railways
- VNF Waterways of France
- OPAC Public Office of Development and Construction
- CNR National Company of the Rhône
- Mixed economy companies:
- Equipment companies
- Urbanism agencies
- Private establishments:
- Development or equipment companies
- Motorway companies
- Various companies
- Urban and landscape workshops
- Architecture Cabinets
- Engineering Companies (roads, equipment...)
- Consulting firms (environment, economics, sociology, urban planning...)
- Development or equipment companies
- Technical studies offices (external works, hydraulics, soil analysis, technical control...)
- Experts (environment, urban policy, planning…)
Siège de Clermont-Fd
23 rue Jean Claret
63 000 Clermont-Ferrand
Tel. +33 (0)4 73 34 75 00
Fax. +33 (0)4 73 34 75 89
Agence de Paris
33 rue Crémieux
75 012 Paris
Tel. +33 (0)1 53 17 30 01
Fax. +33 (0)1 44 75 34 40
Agence de Limoges
Parc Ester – 7 rue Columbia
Tel. +33 (0)5 55 33 94 50
Fax. +33 (0)5 55 33 94 59
Agence de Freyming Merlebach
2 rue de Metz
57800 Freyming Merlebach
Tel. +33 (0)3 87 81 15 67
Fax. +33 (0)3 87 82 86 49